Are you all enjoying the beautiful Fall weather? A bit of rain… a bit of fog…. several days of blue skies….. my favorite season! Make sure you get out for a brisk walk and a chance to smell the fresh fall air. God’s presence is all around us.
A couple of Items this month…
- Men’s Bible Study – we welcome all men to come and join us for our continuing series in the book of Colossians. This Saturday, at 9:00 a.m., we will be looking at part 2 of our 3-part study. It has been a great time of fellowship and prayer as well.
- Women’s Group – the women will also begin a time of regular monthly fellowship. Come and join us this Saturday as Andrea Johnson leads the women in a time of prayer and discernment as they consider the shape and content of their regular gatherings going forward.
- Church Yard Clean-Up – this Saturday, from 10:30 until noon. Grab your rake and gloves and come and join us! Lots of leaves…..
- Thanksgiving Potluck – come and take part in the wonderful thanksgiving meal that will follow our worship on Sunday, Nov. 24th, from 11:15 a.m.
Please make note of the remaining schedule items for November. (You can always see the upcoming events / schedule on the front page of our JCC website!)
- 11.09 Men’s Bible Study @ 9:00 a.m. / Women’s Group also @ 9:00 a.m. / Church Yard Clean-Up following from 10:30 until noon.
- 11.10 Shun Takano preaches
- 11.17 Board Meeting at 8:45 a.m. / Pastor Tim preaches @ 10 a.m. worship
- 11.22 (Friday) JCC Volunteer team at St. Mary’s Food Bank (9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.)
- 11.24 Richard Nakamura preaches followed by Thanksgiving Potluck meal
Looking forward to seeing you soon!
Grace & Peace,