Greetings to JCC family and friends,
We trust that your Fall season has been blessed and finding you experiencing God’s goodness in your lives! I apologize for getting this note out so late this month. Even as I write this…. our JCC volunteer crew is serving dinner to the homeless near Cherry St. beneath I-5. Thank you to ALL of you who participate so faithfully in this important ministry.
Just a couple of other things to highlight for the month:
- Men’s Bible Study and fellowship – We had a great first meeting in September and our next gathering will be this Saturday, Oct. 12th, from 9:00 until 10:30 a.m. at church. We invite all men to join us for this important time of looking into God’s word and catching up with each others’ lives.
- Special congregational meeting – on October 20th, directly following the worship service, we will be having a special congregational meeting. In recent months we have been updating our membership role and we will be confirming the membership of several individuals on this day. This vote will allow us to have a current and accurate membership role that will be crucial for the making of any important decisions going forward as a congregation. We look forward to seeing you all at this meeting.
- 10.06 Pastor Tim preaches
- 10.07 (Monday) The Lord’s Table / Dinner for the homeless (8:00 p.m. on site)
- 10.12 (Saturday) Men’s Bible Study (9:00 – 10:30 a.m.)
- 10.13 Shun Takano preaches
- 10.20 Board Meeting at 8:45 a.m. / Pastor Tim preaches / congregational meeting following
- 10.25 (Friday) JCC Volunteer team at St. Mary’s Food Bank (9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.)
- 10.27 Richard Nakamura preaches
Looking forward to seeing you soon!
Grace & Peace,