Greetings to JCC family and friends,
After talks last evening with the JCC board members, we have decided to make some changes to our upcoming weekend schedule. The news concerning the spread of COVID-19 and various attempts to contain that spread are fast-changing. Out of an abundance of caution, we have decided the following:
- Bible studies (both men and women) will be canceled this Saturday, March 14th.
- The JCC Board meeting scheduled for 8:45 a.m. on Sunday, March 15th is canceled.
- I will open the church for our worship hour at 10:00 a.m. on Sunday. We encourage all of you to stay home – especially if you are elderly, feeling unwell, or just feel safer avoiding public places. Those of us who do gather, will maintain our distance and practice all the guidelines that have been set forth.
- We will not be sharing in our regular lunch (toban) time on Sunday. Following the service we will send each other off with a blessing.
- We will continue to keep you informed about changes and adjustments going forward. Thank you all for your prayers!
Grace & Peace,