Dear JCC family and friends,
I know you’re getting MANY updates and communications from various sources as we continue to weather this coronavirus situation. We just wanted to check in with you and give you a couple of details about JCC.
- About 10 of us ended up gathering at church last Sunday (3/15) for worship. We followed the guidelines for wiping down the entire sanctuary and keeping our social distancing.
- A decision following that meeting was made that until further notice – ALL gatherings at JCC are suspended.
- If you would like to read a brief summary of our text and message from that worship service you can find it HERE.
- I’m still exploring ways that we can continue to stay in touch during this time of social distancing. I’ll continue to send out this occasional update. And please check this website for other announcements as they appear. Hopefully, we can continue to post a summary of our Sunday messages online and maybe even post an occasional video.
- Let’s continue to pray for each other – and especially for those most impacted by this health crisis!
Grace & Peace,