- Advent 1 – Dec. 3, “LIGHT OF THE WORLD – As foretold by the prophets”
- Advent 2 – Dec. 10, “LIGHT OF THE WORLD – He will reign forever”
- Advent 3 – Dec. 17, “LIGHT OF THE WORLD – As seen by the shepherds”
- Advent 4 / Christmas Worship – Dec. 24, “LIGHT OF THE WORLD – Coming to all people!”
Come and join us for the final Advent and Christmas worship this Sunday!
- We had a great Church Clean-Up Day on 11/25 and raked a LOT of leaves!
- Our discussion / Q&A session about the future of our congregation (#3) was held on Saturday, December 2nd. We had a wonderful time as we went through section 1 of the book, “Claiming Resurrection in the Dying Church” by Anna B. Olson and discussed how many thoughts and ideas from the book resonated with us and our church as well.
- Our final Homeless Feeding / Lord’s Table outreach of the year was held on December 4th. We were able to distribute gift bags of toothbrushes & socks.
- We were able to send Christmas cards to two congregations in the Fukushima area of Japan – the Kawatani Church and the Sakata Gyosei Church. May these cards be a wonderful encouragement to congregations that are still struggling with the effects of the 2011.3.11 earthquake, tsunami, and nuclear disasters. Please remember these congregations in your prayers.
- A facilities team has been formed and is being led by Gene Hanson. We have immediate issues for our older building that need remedy… as well as the need for a long-term solution as to how to proceed. We would appreciate your prayers for God’s guidance as we make decisions on what to do with our old building and the timing of those steps.
We hope to see you on Sunday for our Christmas worship! And please plan to stay after the service and join us for our Christmas Potluck!