Greetings to JCC family and friends,
Hope you’ve all had a great summer! We’re looking forward to a couple of happenings in September. This is short notice but please make note of the following:
- Discussion this Saturday, 9/7, 9:00 a.m. – For a couple of years now we’ve been discussing how to solve our ongoing problems with our older building. Because of the financial implications, it invariably involves discussion of our church’s future as well. We would love to have your thoughts and input concerning this issue. Please come and join us this Saturday morning for a time of discussion and fellowship.
- Men’s Gathering on Saturday, 9/14, 9:00 a.m. – we’re hoping to begin some times of study and fellowship for both men and women outside of our regular worship times. Our first gathering for men is scheduled for 9/14 (Saturday morning). We’ll meet from around 9:00 until 10:30. All men, come out and join us for a relaxing and important time together!
And women, we’ll be planning a gathering for you as well. Stay tuned as we work on schedules and get an initial gathering set up.
Other schedule items to keep in mind….
- 09.01 Pastor Tim preaches
- 09.07 Discussion about our old building / Church future
- 09.08 Shun Takano preaches
- 09.14 Men’s Gathering (9:00 – 10:30 a.m.)
- 09.15 Board Meeting at 8:45 a.m. / Pastor Tim preaches
- 09.22 Richard Nakamura preaches
- 09.27 (Friday) JCC Volunteer team at St. Mary’s Food Bank (9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.)
- 09.29 Craig Niiyama preaches
Looking forward to seeing you soon!
Grace & Peace,